Subject: abalone-interest mailing list draft

From: [email-masked] (Michael Frank)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 92 23:35:05 EST

Folks,

	I've created a new mailing list, [email-masked],
for lab people interested in the game Abalone, and especially computer
programs that play Abalone.  I've drafted the following people onto
it:

mpf		(Michael Frank)
cwitty		(Carl Witty)
torrance	(Mark Torrance)
rjbodkin	(Ron Bodkin)
milos		(Milos Hauskrecht)
hofmeist	(Scott Hofmeister)
[email-masked] (Satyajit Rao)

If you don't really want to be on this list, let me know and I'll take
you off.  I've also created [email-masked], which adds
[email-masked] (Michael Gilbert), who is working on a
commercial Abalone program in New Jersey.  We'll have a competition
between our program and his, which I'll be setting up via email using
this list.

Those of you who haven't seen the computer Abalone player, come down
to my office some afternoon or evening and I'll show it off.

-Mike Frank