Subject: Been queit.

From: Jonathan Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1992 17:26:31 -0700

Been real quiet... Any news from the world of Abalone? :)

---

From: [email-masked] (Michael P. Frank)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 92 12:11:10 EDT

>>>>> On Sat, 15 Aug 1992 17:26:31 -0700, Jonathan Roy <[email-masked]> said:

Jonathan> Been real quiet... Any news from the world of Abalone? :)

Hi, Jonathan and abalone enthusiasts:

	I heard back from my contact at the Abalone Games Corporation;
he talked to their president, and they say we can distribute Abalone
programs free on Internet as long as they include the following
information on the screen.  I think this should probably go in the
source, documentation, and in the opening screen of the game.  We can
rephrase this, but the same basic information should be in there.

	The game of Abalone is copyright (C) 1992 by the Abalone Games
	Corporation.  Created by Michel Lalet and Laurent Levi.
	Available in board game form at your local game store.  For
	more information on Abalone, playing tips, and strategies,
	call the Abalone Games Corporation at 1-800-666-5040.

I think, to be safe, the notice should probably also say:

	The above information must be included in the source,
	documentation, and opening screen of all Abalone programs.

However, he said to wait one or two days to begin distribution in case
they think of something else they want to put in the notice.  If I
hear anything else from him I'll let you know.

-Mike