Subject: re: Very silly question

From: [email-masked] (Peter Tax)
Date: Fri, 14 May 93 15:21:25 +0200

Hello Douglass,

> Hello there, I just subscribed to the abalone mailing list and 
> was reading of your program. I would like to grab a copy to 
> take a look at it. Is it available via anonymous ftp someplace ?

The program is available via anonymous ftp at all important Mac
archive sites (e.g. mac.archive.umich.edu and its mirrors).
Requirements: a Macintosh running system 7.

The source code (C, partly very Mac-specific) is not available via
anonymous ftp, but at request, since I don't want someone to make
any kind of commercial use of the source.
---
[email-masked] (Peter Tax)

? LOOK
You are in a brighly lit room. There is a screen device in front of you.
North and East are doors. There is a manager behind you.
? N
The door is locked.
? _