Subject: [[email-masked]: AI game playing ...]

From: [email-masked] (Barney Pell)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 93 14:59:51 PST

This person asked me for help, but nothing springs readily to mind --
I could only think of programs implemented in C or prolog.
If anyone has suggestions, please mail them to him. 

--- Barney

-------------------------------------------------------------------
From: [email-masked] (Patel Basavanagoud)
Subject: AI game playing ...
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 22:23:42 -0600 (CST)
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL17]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Length: 354

Hi,

  i got your email address from the ftp site containing metagame 
software. Can you suggest any ftp sites which have Game playing
programs (like checkers, tic-tac-toe etc) implemented in
LISP or Scheme ? or do you know of any AI textbook which has
these programs and whose code is available via anonymous ftp ?

Thank you,

Patel Basavanagoud V.