Subject: New mailing list for the Computer Game-Playing community

From: [email-masked] (Michael P. Frank)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 93 19:50:41 EST

This is to announce a new electronic mailing list for the Computer
Game-Playing community, which Susan Epstein has put together from the
list of participants in the recent symposium.

The internet address of the mailing list, which you may feel free to
begin using, is:

	[email-masked]

If you wish to make changes to the list, send electronic mail to me at
[email-masked], or edit the anonymous FTP file
/[email-masked]:/pub/games/games.mailing-list (using GNU Emacs
version 19, for example).

Some may recall that I volunteered to provide an FTP site for use by
the community; this will be in /medg.lcs.mit.edu:/pub/games.  It will
be open for business shortly; if you have something you would like to
include, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike
   , ,                       __               [email-masked]
  /|/| .  _ |_   _   _  |   |_  _  _  ,_  |,  Clinical Decision-Making Group
 / | | | (_ | | (_| (-' |   |  |  (_| | | |\  MIT Lab for Computer Science

545 Technology Sq. rm. 421, Cambridge, MA 02139. (617) 253-2351 (fax 3-5060)